Sunday, April 20, 2008

I haven't been around much lately, mind you there isn't much to tell either.

Jacob and I are feeling a lot better after the break in, the week after was is bit hard we didn't get much sleep. Jacob spent the school holidays with his grandparents in Nambucca Heads and from all accounts have a great week.

I am off to Stanthorpe for the long weekend to visit Tina and family. I have written it here in the hope of convincing Tina I am definitely coming. I have cancelled a few times on her so I can understand her non believing manner LOL !

That is about it really. I haven't done any scrapping, maybe this week.

Thanks to those who visit!

Karen

2 comments:

Vjbradford said...

Hey Lexie - it's great to see you back at Scrapchat again - we missed you! :D

Michelle Jamieson said...

Glad things are going better for you...Have a wonderful time away in Stanthorpe. Might need the winter woolies out there, though!!
Drink plenty of wine...that'll do the trick! LOL

Chelle Xx