Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bad Blogger

That's me! Oh well never mind. Lots going on over the last few months so blogging was the last thing on my mind.


Anyhoo there is quite bit going on in our little scrap world at the moment. I think this calls for a list


1 Scrapmanda Girl Guide Fundraiser Crop this saturday, info here , Check out all of Mandas latest work too! Gorgeous!


2 1,2,3 Challenge Monthly Cyber crop starts next week click here You can check out the talented Zany as well


3 GypsyAngelhas started a craft exchange auction site, a must check out site - click here


4 A Passion for Craft now stocks a great range of American Craft Thickers and the nicest Twiddlybits Chipboard, I think I bought them all!


5 At the end of the month Scrapchat Forum commences Project Scrap Away, 10 challenges over 10 weeks with some awesome prizes from Point Shoot Play.


6 Scrapbook n bits Cyber Crop this weekend


7 Stamp Shak Cyber crop commences 22 August. The lovely Chelle even lets me stage a challenge!


Plus all the usual monthly challenges!



Well I havent posted any LO's for a while so here goes.









2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lexie, it's good to see you BACK! You have reminded me of lots of fun things that are happening. I LOVE your new LOs and the piccies are great.

Thank you so much for your feedback on my new website!! I am enjoying puting it together :)

See you l8tr!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Hi again Lexie - I want to encourage you to keep blogging!! Look at those lovely pages.

There is a little something for you over on my blog...