Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hi Everyone

OK so Jacob is on
his thirds week of school hols now, he hasn't done all that much. He announced a couple of days ago he doesn't want to do much as he needs to rest his mind after a long year! Good grief! I will brag though he got his best ever report card. He did work very hard this last semester. Things will always be hard but he really wants to do well!

Last Saturday we went to a our friend Adam birthday BBQ, had a lovely time. I got to see his little nephew Tom is is gorgeous. I took a few photos and am going to put together a layout for his Mum and Dad. I have some photos of the party as well but the batteries died in the camera yesterday and i have searched hi and low and cant find any in the house. Must remember to buy some this week!

My house will be the place to be on Saturday when a Scrapchat forum friend is visiting from Melbourne and us Brissie girls are getting together for some scrapping although most likely we will end up chatting away the day. I am really looking forward to it.

Now for all those people who dont use Facebook and havent seen my sisters photos of the family trip in Sweden here are some. I can get over how much I am missing them, but I am now a facebook lover! Sorry about the size of the photo dont know why they are small.

Oliver in his Snow Suit!

One of the places they are staying, this is Thomas sisters


'Papa, Oliver and Oskar'

Mama and Oskar - look at his pink nose it must have been so cold!










Also just a shout out to Bopper and Susan for joining in with us at Scrapchat - Have fun!

Talk again soon!


4 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

How cute is little Oliver??
Love your pics from Sweden! Show us more when your sis sends them. Looks like a beautiful country!

Can't wait til Saturday!! :)

Chelle Xx

ScrapManda said...

Hey Lexie....looking forward to chatting up a storm tomorrow!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Lexie! I just got back to your blog today - :oops: - sorry it has been awhile. Am really enjoying Scrapchat so thanks again for mentioning it on your blog!

Happy New Year, too!

scrapwitch said...

oh im going to have to hunt out your facebook...i lived in sweden for 15 months ..and my heart is still there...i love sverige !!!!!!