Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just a quick post this morning as I am off to do some scrap shopping! Wayne and I got back from Nambucca Heads yesterday, we had a lovely time at his parents. Jacob is still there and I am sure it talking his granddads head off!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Thanks to everyone for your friendship over the past year, I look forward to 2008 and having more adventures with you!

Thanks to GypsyAngel it was you who started me on this scrapping journey by organising the retreat at Mt Tambourine and me having the guts to go even though I didnt know anyone. So thank you! To those I have met this year what a wondeful bunch you all are and I feel special by being apart of your lives.

Looking forward to 2008

Love
Karen

5 comments:

gypsyangel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gypsyangel said...

Lexie, Just wanted to say that I am so glad that you did come along to Tamborine as I think it is us who have benefited from meeting such a kind hearted person like you.

I wish you the very best for New Year for you and your family.

More fun to come in 2008.

Hugs
Gypsy

Michelle Jamieson said...

You made me a little teary reading your post. Just takes a little courage sometimes...and look at the friends, you've made!

I felt the same way meeting people for the very first time. So glad I did it!

Happy new Year to you and yours, my sweet friend!

Chelle Xx

ScrapManda said...

Yay for all our scrapper friends! Girls Rule!

Happy New Year chickie....hope 2008 is a great one for you!

BTW....I've tagged you....check out my blog...have fun!

Amy said...

You've been tagged!

The rules of the game:

• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.