Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ive been tagged

By Amanda and Amy

• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my seven random and/or weird facts about me:

1. I was a goodie two shoes at school, well so my sisters always say
2. I am still friends with some of my school friends from Grade 9, that was 20 years ago shhhh
3. My mum sprung me and a friend skipping a movie and meeting up with some guys
4. My dad caught me smoking and never told mum!
5. I love chocolate!
6. My family moved to QLD when I was 12, we first went to Toowoomba and it snowed the first winter we lived there so we moved to the Sunshine Coast.
7. My mum and two sister and I all live in the same suburb!


I tag the following people
Miss C
Scrappylicious
Ness
JulieC
Peggy
Kata
Miasmummy

Phew!

0 comments: