Monday, January 21, 2008

Update, Sharing and News

Hi Everyone

Thanks to everyone for your best wishes while I have been sick. I am on the mend just a little tired still. I will hopefully make it back to work this week.

Also a big thanks to my Mum who has taken care of Me, Jacob and my house while I have been sick. You are a superstar!!!!

Now for some exciting news - my good friend Lyn Charlton has made one of her life goals happen and has just opened her on Craft and Scrapbooking online store. The site looks great and she has some great products with heaps more to come. Please pop over and visit. (Click on the below banner)

I made some changes to my blog a couple of days ago not sure I like it might try a few other looks. I lost most of my links etc so if you are missing from my blog dont worry I will put to back promise.

I went to an all day crop on Saturday, I didnt make the whole day but I had a lovely time catching up with Scrapmanda and meeting Shannon. I even got a few layouts done! Here are some of them along with a couple I did over the chistmas break.








Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Heids xx said...

OMG Lexie!! I am loving you blog nowadays! the background is awesome! and lookie at your LOs too!!! WOOO you go girl!!!!! BUGGER WORK! take care of YOU!!!! yu will be busy making cards very soon I do believe??!! lol!!!!

Luv you much!!!

Heids x

CraftyNess said...

Lovely layouts!!

I know you have already been tagged but I don't know that many people with blogs. Sorry!!!

The rules of the game:•
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow great LO's Karen - luv the Twinkle Twinkle one :)

scrapwitch said...

wow your so on a roll...keep them coming ,i love to see new fresh layouts like these