Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello and Welcome

After much procrastination I have finally started this Blog. I hope to share my goings on, photos and my scrapbooking efforts.

I hope to share some layouts I have completed in the last few days, I was inspired by the Girls Night In event arranged by ScrapManda. ScrapManda did a fabulous job and managed to raise almost $1000 to go towards Breast Cancer Research. It was a great night.

Jacob came home today with a couple of small gifts from his French teacher, he managed to accumulate merit points for his effort and eagerness to learn. Nothing like bribery to get the work done!

I was hoping to place some photos on here tonight but there is an error showing that this is not working tonight.

Would love to hear any comments you may have.


Love

Karen

3 comments:

gypsyangel said...

Hey Lex, looks great. Can't wait to read what you get up to in day to day life.

Good luck babe.

Hugs
Gypsy

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love the new blog, babe!!

Have added you to my Buddies, so I can check in on you, regularly!!

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Looks Great !
How long did it take you to set this up ?
Looking forward to see what's next.
Cheers,
Thomas