Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yeppoon Visit

Well I am up and running. Not sure I am completely happy with the look of the page yet, might have to do some more tweaking I think.
Some of you know that I have had Glandular Fever, I have had a crappy couple of days my head is aching again and I cant seem to stay awake for long. I am so over it!!!

I thought I would share some photos from our recent trip to Yeppoon, we had a fantastic time. The resort was full to the brim with activities we never left.
Mini Golf

Water slide fun, the water slide was open twice a day, I don't think Jacob missed one session!
Jacob, Me and a camel called Capricorn! Capricorn was a mischievous camel, every time we went near a hanging branch from a tree she want to stop and eat it. The branches kept flying in our faces I thought we were going to fall off from all our giggling!



View from our room





1 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Looks beautiful, Lexie!!

I remember visiting Yeppoon a long time ago...but can't remember much! It was back before I was married.:)

Chelle Xx