Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Unbelievable

Hi All

Hope you are having a great week!

I think I am still in shock the layout of Shelby - Angel Girl in my last post won the CC at Scrapbooknbits. Thanks so much to Karen for the gift voucher. Karen has great products in store at the moment so make sure you check it out.

Here is another layout I have completed of the beautiful Sianna. Hope you like this one as well Tina.


Not much going on this week, just the usual grind. I will hopefully get a couple more layouts completed this week.

Talk soon.
Love
Karen

4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

She is so pretty ,your layouts look so beautiful ,with your photos,Dawnx

gypsyangel said...

Loving these girlie lo's Lex, keep em coming cause you are my inspiration atm.

Hugs
Gypsy

Anonymous said...

Karen
They are so beautiful! Very proud of you both!

Love always
Tina

Anonymous said...

Karen
When Sianna saw the layouts her face lit up! Sianna said she wants to send you a "Love Heart"!

Love always
Tina