Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Week

Hi Everyone

I thought I would share some news, layouts since my last post.

Where do I start - hmm

I won the ScrapbookNBits Breast Cancer Raffle. I am so excited I cant wait for my parcel to arrive it has over $100 worth of products! I will post a pick when it arrives.

I have also spent my CC winnings, I received the goodies today. Can I just say that Karen over at ScrapbookNBits has a fabulous store and provides excellant service. Make sure you go and visit!

Time has almost arrived for the QLD Girls Retreat at Warana being organised by ScrapManda. ScrapManda has arranged some great challenges and I am even taking a photo of me for one! Only for you Manda! I cant wait to see everyone. Tonight I am starting to get my packs together.

I have completed a few more layouts in the past week and I still have a few on the go for the Monthly Challenges at ScrapChat, Scrapbooknbits and StampShak. I joined StampShak last week, the foum is run by the awesome Michelle Jamieson (ChelleJamo). Scrapchat is also becoming a hive of activity with new members arriving everyday. GypsyAngel you are a star!

Dont think there is too much more to tell, Jacob is doing well. Although he has started the countdown to Christmas. He starts his holidays at the start of December and has 10 weeks off! Wayne will be home this weekend and is taking him out fishing.

My layout share is one I completed this week. The photo is of one of the most important person I have in my life, Tina. I hope you like it.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen
What can i say im a sap! Cried like a baby! i love it!

Love always
Tina

gypsyangel said...

Love this lo Lexie and thanks for the mention. I think your a star too.

I have also nominated you as a blogger who makes me smile so check my blog for details.

Hugs
Gypsy

Heids xx said...

It's a gorgeous LO Lexie!
Just popped in to let you know I'm watching your blog ;) ...and LOVING IT!!!

only a few more sleeps WOOOT!!!

Hx

ScrapManda said...

My first visit to your great blog chickie...fab spending time with you at Warana! Now...did I miss that LO about YOU??? LOL!