Saturday, November 24, 2007

Photo Share

Hi All

I have not completed any layouts this week, I have so many to get finished by the end of the week for November challenges. Its a pretty daunting task really as I have unpacked from the retreat. I know pretty unorganised of me, but I think I want to change the study around a bit so don’t want to unload to just move everything. Well that’s what I am telling myself.

I received a CD containing everyone’s photos from the retreat - thanks Peggy you are an absolute star!!!! My mind was spinning looking through them and thinking about all the layouts I want to do.

I thought I would share some family photos this week.


Oliver my newphew
Mother and Son - Shona and Oskar
I cant wait to scap this one, my gorgeous boy
Shona and Thomas
Gorgeous Oskar my nephew








0 comments: