Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What a Weekend!!!!

Well we Arrived,
we Ate,
we Shopped,
we Sing Starred,
we Scrapped and
we most certainly had a Great Time.
I managed to complete 4 layouts and lost the artist flow after Sing Star came out. I have never sang in front of people like I did on Saturday and some people who read my blog will confirm that. With such a wonderful bunch of girls it was hard not to be relaxed and let the barriers down.

I want to thank
Amanda for organising this one, you did a fantastic job.
Peggy who gave us all a wonderful memento for the weekend,
Sarah my box friend,
Chelle for your opinions and help with my layouts, I couldn't do them without you and,
lastly to everyone who came you made it a fantastic weekend.
A special shout out to Lynnie my sing star idol partner what laughs we had!

Here are the layouts I completed.
The beautiful Green Family!

This one is ME!

This one is my sister and her DS2 Oskar

This one is Me and my sisters a long time ago. I am holding Shona and Melanie is beside us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay my partner in crime!!!! What a ball i had with you havn't laughed so hard in a long time thanks for a great weekend!
I love that last lo lexie it's just devine!

Michelle Jamieson said...

You crack me up...I can still picture you..mike in hand...belting out the hits!! Loved it...had an awesome time as well.

Love all your layouts. Glad I could be of help! :)

Chelle Xx

Scrappylicious said...

They look great Karen - especially luv the one of you as a bub :)