Monday, November 12, 2007

Retreat Here We Come

Only 3 more days until the big event. I am so excited, cant wait to see everyone again. I was on the way to being organised but that has fallen over LOL. I received my raffle prize yesterday, it has such lovely goodies I am eager to start using them. Now it has arrived I can finalise my layout packs for the weekend.

I have only completed a couple of layouts this week. Both are for challenges. I am having heaps of fun with challenges at the moment and it is really helping me to improve my layouts I think. I have a few more to do for this month and will hopefully get them done on the weekend!


This one is for Kata's Forums Sketch Challenge

This one is for Monthly ScrapChat Sketch Challenge


Hugs

Karen

8 comments:

Vjbradford said...

Hey Lex - great LOs ... I think I need to try a few more challenges too to broaden the skills! I really enjoyred doing the November sketch challenge off Scrapchat.

Have a great time away at the retreat! Try and get some scrapping done ... :)

Cheers,
Ness.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Can't wait til friday...see you then! :)

Chelle Xx

gypsyangel said...

Love these lo's Lex, they look great.

Hope your feeling better cause "THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP".

Cya tomorrow.

Hugs
Gypsy

miasmummy said...

Hey Lexie, you won a RAK on my blog, I finally put some names in a hat and you came out!!! Let me know your addy babe!!!! xxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Hey Lexie! Thanks for visiting my Blog! I read yours from bottom to top as well - it's great! Love the way you do LOs - congratulations on winning that competition too. Oh - and enjoy your retreat! (I just went to one where we got a shirt that says "Be Nice - Or I'll Crop You Out of My Photos!!" Lol!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh - Lexie - do you want to be on my Blog Roll?

My Paper World said...

Your layouts are fab!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts Lexie xxx What a weekend at the retreat xxx