Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Week Gone

Halfway through March already, what is going on!!!! I havent really got too much to talk about, I am still not that well, the chest infection hasnt cleared so the Doctor sent me for a chest xray last week and another set of blood tests. I will get the result on Wednesday.

As part of ScrapChats Mega Long Cyber Crop I held a crop at my house yesterday, it was timed with SandyB' Brisbane visit. It was great to see Gypsy, ScrappinKylie, Miss C, Peggy, Sandy and Lynnie. Lynnie bought her shop stock with her, just love a crop when you can buy new stuff (not that I need anything really). Lynnie stayed the whole weekend which was great, and I will say a big THANKS to LYNNIE - you know why!

I managed to get this weekends challenge which was set by Scrapmanda completed which is posted below.

Jacob had his last game of Cricket yesterday, he had a great game, scored a couple of boundaries and bowled really well too! It is a shame the school term is so short this year as they only got to play 6 games. Acually 5 games as the first game was rained out!




1 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lexie, good to see you felt up tp posting on your blog, after such a busy weekend! From all reports, it was an amazing day. You're a gem fro putting something like that on, even though you are still not well.

That layout you did is great. It's put together just right.

Sure hope those vitamins start to kick in immediately - lol!

Take care.