Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Weekend

Hi Everyone

Wishing you a Happy Easter.

I have a few things on this weekend in the scrap world, we are now into Week 3 of the ScrapChat's Mega March CC. The challenge is to make a mini album, this is certainly a challenge for me as I have never made one before. But I will give it a go. It is also CC time at StampShak, this starts tonight. Hopefully I will get most of the challenges done the these is "Green". No idea what it means, the colour green, recycling?

On the family front tomorrow we celebrate Easter as the Swedes do just for my BIL. All it means really is food, drink and then more food! Sunday will have an Easter hunt for the nephews and hopefully if we can convince mum she will cook a roast!

Talk soon
Love
Karen

1 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Looking forward to seeing your creations for the CC!!

Chelle Xx