Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend Wrap Up

Well the weekend turned out busier that I thought it would be. Sunday was a lovely day, it was so much fun watching the nephews with Jacobs help hunt for eggs! Little Oskar picked up his basket several times during the day to go back outside to see if there were anymore. We had a huge breakfast which included the best scrambled eggs in the world made by my sister Shona, panckakes and much much more. We convinced mum to make a roast so dinner was yummo!


I didnt get as much scrapping done as I would have liked. I am still working on the ScrapChat Challenge, not sure if I will get this completed tonight. I have completed 3 of the challenges at StampShak with one more to go, might have resign myself that it wont get done.

Also ScrapManda and I are in a photo swap and she has completed my page, check out her blog. I love it, thanks so much Manda!

Here is what I have put together this weekend plus some more photos as well.


The EGG Haul!


Oskar!
My boy!

Glamour Shoot

Cherish this Moment

Oskar Hunting

Oliver Hunting
Jacob Hunting


Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Loving all the Easter food Lexie...and the chocolate!

So pleased you like the LO I made for you! I loved making it for you!

Anonymous said...

OMG.... look at that load of Eggs xx Hope your doing Ok Lexie your in my thoughts and thank you for visiting my blog... I sneak in here often for a sticky xxx must book mark you on my blog xxx Love all your layouts and photos xxx

Happy Scrapping xxx must check the work over at the Shak can't keep up with all these forums anymore xxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Happy Birthday, Lexie! Hope you have a great day :-D

Loved the Easter photos - you have some cute nephews and a wonderful son.

I like your card - love all the layers and shapes you used.

Take care today and enjoy it!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Check out all that Chocolate...Yum!! :)

You've completed so many layouts and cards of late...Well done!!

Chelle Xx