Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hi

Just a short note to say HI I am sick with a chest infection at the moment so am not up to doing to much.

I know I have a few tags to catch up on, I will get to this sometime this week.

Thanks to those who visit me and leave comments, Susan dont worry I want stop blogging!

The SCRAPCHAT Cyber Crop is well underway, go and check it out. This weeks challenge was put together by ChelleJamo. I will hopefully get my entry done tomorrow. You can join in with the fun anytime so come on over!!!


Talk soon
Love
Karen

3 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Get well soon, Lex! :)
Sending big cyber hugs your way!

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Sexi lexi

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lexie, I am relieved you won't stop blogging!

But do take some time for you and get better, OK?

And have fun this Saturday. I'll be there in spirit :-)