Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blog Visitors

A week or so ago I added the FEEDJIT addon to this blog and I am stunned about the hits it gets from overseas. I have no idea how you find me but thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment!

Not much to report tonight, Jacob played his first ever crisket game today, he and the team did really well. So I am looking forward to next week, although I wish the game didnt take so long LOL.

Just a short one from me tonight, feeling a bit tired.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Heids xx said...

It's awesome eh?? I just added it like a minute ago...and only I have visited so far ROFL!!!!

luv ya chicky!

Julie said...

Oh No Lexie ... i am going to watch the JETS v BRISBANE game today 'cause being from Newcastle we are JETS supporters !!
Lets just say "may the best man win"!!