Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday Chatter

Hi All

It was pretty hot here in Brissie today we reached 39 degrees! It has been a mild summer so I felt every degree!

Jacob had cricket this morning, the poor boys were absolutely melting in the heat. Jacob took a wicket, he was so happy.

This arvo we came home and put the air conditioner on, I scrapped and watch a DVD with Jacob. We then visited my sister and stayed for a yummy roast dinner, thanks Shona!

I have finished 3 challenges so far for the Stamp Shak Cyber crop. One more to go! It is supposed to be pretty hot tomorrow as well so sounds like a scrap day to me. Will post the pics tomorrow night.

Here a couple of LO's I completed this week. Thanks to Thomas for the use of his camera and sending them to me. Also I think I got my inspiration for these LO's form Scrapmanda and Chelle when I was with them at Scrapbooks etc crop a few weeks ago, thanks ladies!
Water Boy Oliver
This is my mum at about age 17!


I have also been tagged by Julie. I will get to that tomorrow night!

And lastly GO Mariners in the soccer final tomorrowW

1 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Hasn't it been hot down your way?? I have the air con on here this afternoon as it hotted up again. The morning was glorious but by lunch time the sun was beating down again.

I so love your pages for this week, Lexie. You chose some really lovely photos and made beautiful pages to compliment them.

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog today too :-)