Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Passion for Craft

I recieved my first order for A Passion for Craft today. I was so excited when I got home! I bought some of the Paper Inklings Paer. It is gorgeous, I can wait to use it. Here is just some of the papers I got today.





The offers in store at the moment are
  • Spend $30.00 or more,(excluding postage) and you will receive 20% off your first order.
  • Competition for February is an OTP project where you can win a voucher to spend in store.
  • RAFFLE!! For every $30.00 (excluding postage) you spend you receive a raffle ticket to go into the draw to win your choice of one these Scrapbooking Paper packs.Packs contain the new Basic Grey Two Scoops papers Rub-ons Ribbon and some Embellishments.

So it is the perfect time to visit.

1 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create with your new goodies!!

Chelle Xx