Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Run down!

Well Jacob and I had a great weekend. I would love to show you some pictures but after several incidents of dropsies over the last few months my camera has decided it no longer wants to work.

Friday -
I met up with my good friend Lynnie to look at new products for her online store (A Passion for Craft). The papers are absolutely gorgeous and should be up on her site in the next few days!

Then we went to the Q-League Semi Final at Suncorp Stadium with most of my family and my Lynnie and her bunch. It was a great night, the atmosphere was awesome and the score line was even better 2-Nil to the QLD ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday - Jacob was due to have his first game of cricket for the season but due to the recent rain the feild was too wet and the game was cancelled. So instead we went to Dreamworld with Lynnie and family. We had a fantastic day, all of the kids got on really well together it was great to see. Lynnies DH is a bit of a dare devil and goes on most of the rides, he went on the Tower of Terror with me, I am glad I did as it was incredible! He was not able to convince me to go on the Giant Drop though! Jacob was really brave he went on the Moto Coaster (motorbycle roller coaster) the Tower of Terror which he declared was 'Mad Fun'. We were completely exhausted when we got home.

Sunday - we were going to meet Lynnies family again and go to Whitewater World but Jacob was really tired and sore from the day before. So him and I spent the day watching Star teck Voyager DVD's and lounging around.

Talk soon!

0 comments: