Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Need a list

Yep I have so much scrapping to catch up on I need to make a list.

Ok
1 A Passion for Craft Competition entry
2 Feb Challenges at Scrapchat
3 Feb Challenges at StampShak
4 Catch up on Weekly Photo for 52 Week Challenge
5 Finish Patrciasmum Birthday Challenge
6 Finish my CJ for Scrapchat
7 Bubblefrogs photo LO

Phew I think that is it!

Also dont foget to hop over to A Passion for Craft, Lyn has just added some absolutely gorgeous Handmade Japanese papers. I have seen these in real life and they are divine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need a double list... and time mojo just to scrap xxx GO for it LEXIE you will finish them xxx

cheers Lucy xxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I made a similar list and put it on a file that sits on my desktop - clever to put it in a blog post!