Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Night Chatter

Well Jacob had a great 1st week back at school, he has a new teacher this year who he really likes. He has also decided he wants to be involved in school sports, so this term he starts Cricket. The first game is this weekend. He is really looking forward to it. He also had soem exciting news last week, one of his friends from a previous school started at Canterbury this year. There was only one snag in the great week and that is Jacobs formal school hat seems to have magically disappeared, we have looked everywhere. So he is hatless until stock arrives at the uniform shop as they dont have his size.

Gypsyangel has set a challenge at Scrapchat to all us bloggers, to blog every day and make a comment on someone elses blog daily as well. I am starting a few days late due to some technical issues with my PC but all appears to be well now. So I will see how I go!

This coming Friday night my good friend Lynnie and family are coming to stay, we are off to the QLD Roar Soccer Semi Final Game, the rest of my family are going as well. Cant wait! Go THE ROAR

I think that is about it, so I will see you tomorrow!

Cheers


Talk tomorrow!

0 comments: