Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shave for a Cure

I am going Bald!

Lyn over at A Passion for Craft is going to hold a Crop for a Cure night in April.
I have pledged that if $500 is raised I will shave my head. I think I am aiming low as I am sure we will raise much more than that. I will post some more news about this in the coming days.

I finished a LO for the shop tonight too but I will wait until Lynnies sees it before I post it here.

Thats it for tonight feeling a bit tired might go off to bed.

Goodnight.

4 comments:

ScrapManda said...

You're a legend Lexie!!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

GO, Lexie!! What a brave woman you are. It's a great cause though.

Anonymous said...

Lexie, you are so awesome for doing this. I'm backing you 100% all the way babe.

Hugs
Gypsy

Josie Dean said...

Good on you Lexie!