Monday, February 25, 2008

A couple of Layouts

I took part in the Cyber Crop at Stamp Shak over the weekend. I managed to get all 4 challenges done! I am not all that happy with the final product, I had trouble getting into a groove. I will show them anyway.

I know I said I would get to Julies tag but I will leave that to tomorrow (need to have something to blog about). Gypsys challenge of blogging everyday for the month of Feb is almost over. I only missed a couple of days so I am happy with that.



7 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love all your school pages and you're cards!! They look great!! :)

Chelle Xx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

You did good, Lexie - I like them all too!

Anonymous said...

Lexie, your layouts look awesome.

Oh btw, you have been tagged. Sorry.

Check my blog for details.

Hugs
Gypsy

Heids xx said...

Awwwww I didn't see these at the CC. They are AWESOME!!!! well done!! and OMGosh weren't you a little QT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


oh and I have tagged you too lovely!!! check my bloggy! ;)

Heids xx said...

OOPS SORRY!!!!! didn't realise gyps tagged you....well, it's ok...isn't it??? eeek!!!

Nardi said...

Great work on the LOs. TFS!

P.S.You've been tagged:
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Nardi said...

Oops - looks like I should pay attentino to other bloggers too. Sorry Lexie - aren't you so popular!!